Recognized by - Govt. of Maharashtra, Central Council of Indian Medicine (Govt. of India ) Affiliated to – Maharasthra University of Health Sciences.
The college was established in the year 1992 by Sangam Sevabhavi Trust headed by Dr. Bhanudas G. Dere.
Dr. B. G. Dere the founder & motivator of this institute & his team, have good reputation in the field of Ayurved till today, since last 16 years.
Medical Education has become the need of time! to contribute to this, Sangam Sevabhavi Trust has decided to accept this challenge. This institute has a noble object of providing medical education, facilities & aid to common & needy people of the world. There is no compromise for standard of education & discipline between the students. As per Central Council of Indian Medicine (C.C.I.M.) rules & regulations of the facilities are available in the Institute. The institution of medicine & medical college is having very good reputation of the students.
We are dedicating our worship to this “Ayurveda” of Indian system of Medical Sciences by planning to import education through methodically designed curriculum. Today's human kind is turning for the health towards the Ayurvedic treatments for all types of diseases more than other pathies. On which pathies the human beings having full confidence which has got origin of Veda's & invention made by the Spiritual Rishi's.
To promote the science of Ayurveda to make it the ultimate solution for all health problem.
1. To provide quality medical (Ayurveda) education and prepare health care professional to serve the community.
2. To expertise in Ayurvedic therapies for day to day Health Problem.
The Sangam Sevabhavi Trust's Ayurved Medical College was established in year 1992 as the 1st Ayurved Medical College in Sangamner.
Since then, the institution has grown into a premier center of Medical Education in the District. The vast and sprawling Ayurved Medical College complex have its own Herbal Garden spread over an extensive area of 3 acres located in picturesque surroundings about 2 km from the heart of Sangamner
The motto of starting the college was to educate & facilitate the village student also with urban one. Also to provide good health care to the people of remote area with the help of ayurveda.
Aim & Achievements
1) Education for poor & painstaking desired people.
2) To guide for the Hospital & dispensaries.
3) Establishment of medical research & concern education.
4) To arrange Educational, Social & Agricultural exhibitions & Charitable purpose.
5) Trust to collect contribution & donation from the concern donor from govt., semi govt., organization to run the institute smoothly.
6) To gain award, loan from concern organization, concern charitable trust.
7) Training for body building & produce interest in various sport centers.
8) Bombay Public Trust Act 1651 is impress over to Trust.
Affilation University :
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik( MUHS)
The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences with jurisdiction over the whole of the State of Maharashtra is established and incorporated on 3rd June 1998 for the purposes of ensuring proper and systematic instruction, teaching, training and research in modern medicine and Indian Systems of Medicine in the State of Maharashtra, and to have balanced growth in the medical sciences so also an uniformity in various courses in medical faculty in the State. Head Office is located at Vani-Dindori Road, Mhasrul, Nashik.
Click to Know More ...